Your cart is currently empty.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY
- For your convenience, the Website may include links or references to other Internet sites or resources and businesses operated by other persons (collectively “Other Sites”). Other Sites are independent from Gadget Ward, and Gadget Ward has no responsibility or liability for or control over Other Sites, their business, goods, services, or content. Gadget Ward does not sponsor or endorse Other Sites or their business, goods, services, or content, unless expressly indicated in writing. Your use of Other Sites and your dealings with the owners or operators of Other Sites is at your own risk, and you will not make any claim against Gadget Ward arising from, connected with, or relating to your use of Other Sites or your dealings with the owners or operators of Other Sites. As between you and Gadget Ward, this Agreement, with all necessary modifications, applies to your access and use of any Other Sites and their business, goods, services and content.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Gadget Ward may in its discretion change, discontinue, modify, restrict, suspend or terminate the Website or any part of it without any notice or liability to you or any other person. Gadget Ward may in its discretion and for its convenience at any time immediately terminate, temporarily or permanently, this Agreement or your permission to access and use the Website without any notice or liability to you or any other person.
- If this Agreement or your permission to access or use all or any part of the Website is terminated for any reason, then this Agreement and all other then-existing agreements between you and Gadget Ward will continue to apply and be binding upon you regarding your prior access to and use of the Website, and anything connected with, relating to or arising therefrom.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the provision will be deemed to be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect . This Agreement ensures to the benefit of and is binding upon each of Gadget Ward and its successors, assigns and related persons, and you and your heirs, executors, administrators, successors, permitted assigns and personal representatives. You may not assigners this Agreement or the rights and obligations under this Agreement. Gadget Ward may assign this Agreement and its rights and obligations under this Agreement without your consent. No consent or waiver by any party to or of any breach or default by any other party in its performance of its obligations under this Agreement will be: (a) deemed or construed to be a consent to or waiver of a continuing breach or default or any other breach or default of those or any other obligations of that party; or (b) effective unless in writing and signed by all parties.
- The parties have expressly requested and required that this Agreement and all other related documents be drawn up in the English language.